Fundraising for Environment & Conservation
Fundraising for the environment conservation covers a wide range of fundraising techniques by a large number of local, regional and national charities.
Such organisations often have open to them a good choice of fundraising techniques, not least because of their attraction to individual donors. Typically, fundraising for environment and conservation includes the following areas:
- Community fundraising
- Individual giving (in various forms, including committed giving and cash appeals)
- Legacy fundraising
- Corporate fundraising
- Major donor fundraising
- Trust fundraising
- Major capital campaigns across multiple sectors
- National lottery fundraising
- New media fundraising
- Social Enterprise
We have many years' experience of supporting a wide range of environment and conservation organisations with their fundraising and offer the following services:
- Fundraising audits or reviews (to identify the best opportunities and know where to invest)
- Trust fundraising support
- Fundraising strategy development (to set out how best to exploit the opportunities)
- Campaign planning support (e.g. to design a legacy campaign)
- Social Enterprise Planning (to explore opportunities to generate new income through selling services)
- Prospect research (e.g. screening of a database to identify potential major donors, or in-depth profiling of individual prospects)
- Development of specific areas of fundraising (e.g. help to establish a trust fundraising or corporate programme)
- Website and new media fundraising development
- Provision of hands-on support via our Fundraising Placements service
Environment and conservation fundraising has its own challenges with which we are very familiar. However, we know that it is usually possible with some planning and investment to increase support, as our clients will testify.
Examples of past clients are Friends of the Earth, RSPCA, Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust and Farming and Countryside Education (FACE).
To discuss your environment andconservation fundraising needs, call us now on 01903 723519 for a free initial discussion.
View the Environment & Conservation Fundraising clients we have worked with